Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/vhosts/amdb.lv/httpdocs/forums/common.php on line 106
AMDB - View topic - My Name Is Fame (2006)
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 13:56

My Name Is Fame (2006) 
Imperators

Hong Kong
Režisors Lawrence Ah Mon
Žanrs Drama/Comedy
Links: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0843287/
Anotācija: Fai, a talented actor who has won the Best New Artist of the Hong Kong Film Awards and always plays leading roles in television, is an arrogant guy who does not cherish the opportunities given to him. As he keeps on criticizing his co-workers, his career and popularity gradually deteriorates. He is not offered leading roles anymore and has to take the parts of villains and rapers. Finally, he has even lost his job in the TV station. Fai becomes extremely depressed, but a twist of fate makes him become an agent for extras. As Fai gives pointers to a young girl named Fei, who truly loves acting, he regains his own enthusiasm towards acting and life.

ed2k: My.Name.Is.Fame.2006.REPACK.DVDRip.XviD-ESPiSE.avi  [700.39 Mb]

Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:17
Administrators

Haha, laikam iespaidā no reklāmām, uzmetot aci uz šo nosaukumu likās "Bāc, kapēc te ir iemests "My name is Earl""

:)

Wed Sep 24, 2008 14:33
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  | Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.